Association of Christian Administrators
Our Purpose (Why we exist) - Through Christ, we support and encourage school leaders.
Our Mission (What we are here to do) - To provide a network of Christ-like support and spiritual growth for school leaders.
Our Core Values (The priorities that define us)
- God’s Glory: To exalt Christ in all we do.
- God’s Grace: To demonstrate God’s grace in our words and actions.
- God’s Word: To study, follow, and represent God’s Word, the Bible.
- The Gospel: To help the lost come to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Groups: To provide opportunities for regular, inter-personal, relationships with other believers.
- Good Ideas: To stay open to creative ideas for outreach and ministry.
Our Distinctives (The practices that set us apart)
- We believe in peace through the assurance of eternal salvation.
- We hold one another accountable through support and encouragement in our relationship with Christ.
- We are a positive voice for school leaders.
The 16-9 Movement
Legal and graceful Christians in the public schools
- We support and uphold the Constitution of the United States including the first 16 words of the First Amendment:
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof…”
- We exhibit the Fruit of the Spirit: “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” Gal. 5:22-23
- We pray continually for schools and school leaders.
- We reflect the light of Christ in our service to the children, staff, and parents in our schools.
What can you do to participate?
SIGN UP FOR OUR WEEKLY EMAIL By Lawton, Oklahoma superintendent Dr. Tom Dieghan
Use the Links Above to Connect with Us on Social Media!
The ACA is open to all school leaders. The ACA is proud to a part of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and participate in their huddle group ministry. If you would like to organize a huddle group of administrators or school leaders in your area or administrative district, just go to https://mla.fca.org/apply. In applying to be an administrator huddle leader, you will have the protection of FCA, plus you will be afforded FCA resources for yourself and your school.